User may suffer a low PC performance when copying huge files like music, software application and movies that may sometimes take up unexplainable few hours to complete. For user who wants to speed up the copying process, try out ExtremeCopy as alternative to the Windows default copy. ExtremeCopy is a Windows copy files utility similar to TeraCopy, RichCopy and etc which supports copy, move files and folders extremely fast and simple. The utility has been created with some powerful features including pause copy process, error recovery and etc.
ExtremeCopy includes the following features:
- Copy or move files or folders with extremely fast.
- Increase the file copying speed up to 20% to 120% in comparison the default Windows copying function.
- Save much time when backup huge files to another hard drive or USB drive.
- Easily manage copying task.
- Able to calculate and display remain time exactly.
- Supports Break Point which able to pause when encounters any problems such as file being locked and resume back with click on “Continue” button once the problem fixed.
- Supports multiple languages.
Once installed, the ExtremeCopy sets itself as default handler for copying function and integrates into Windows Explorer. For those who don’t want to use ExtremeCopy by default can change it in configuration files. ExtremeCopy is available as a freeware for ExtremeCopy Standard edition.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode