The leading manufacturer of gaming equipments, SteelSeries has introduced the new World of Warcraft MMO Gaming Mouse that designed with Blizzard, which the company claims as the world’s first gaming mouse created exclusively for the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) – World of Warcraft (WoW).
Key Features Of SteelSeries World of Warcraft MMO Gaming Mouse:
- 6 DPI (dots per inch) or CPI (counts per inch) settings at 800, 1200, 1600, 2000, 2400 and 3200
- 3 possible poll rate settings of 250, 500 or 1000 Hz
- Macros up to 160 characters
- A total of 15 programmable buttons
- Over 130 predefined commands for drag-and-drop macro creation
- 16 million illumination choices with 3 intensity and pulsation levels
The new World of Warcraft MMO Gaming Mouse which aimed to provide remarkable benefits to all MMO gamers will be available starting November 13 for about $100.