TuneUp Utilities 2010 (review), from TuneUp Corporation, is a comprehensive and award-winning Windows optimization program which designed to enhance Windows optimization for better PC performance, aiming to make PC maintenance even more convenient and easier for both novices and professionals.
Key features of TuneUp Utilities 2010:
- TuneUp Turbo Mode allows for temporarily disabling unnecessary background processes
- TuneUp Live Optimization prevents background programs from using up too much PC resources for enhanced response times
- Automatic Maintenance without interrupting the running programs
- Concise and intuitive Optimization Report
TuneUp Utilities (aff) normally priced at $49.95 per single license. As part of TuneUp / Chip Magazine promotion (German), the interested users are now entitled to download the full version of TuneUp Utilities 2010 for free.
To grab a free copy of TuneUp Utilities 2010, follow these steps:
- Visit the promotion page at http://www.tuneup.de/promo/chipxmas2010.
- Enter your email ID and CAPTCHA code for requesting a free product license key of TuneUp Utilities 2010.
Note: you will be asked to re-type your email ID to confirm your email address.
- Shortly, an email (from TuneUp Promotion) which contains a link will be delivered to your registered email address.
- Click the link and you will see the free license serial code for TuneUp Utilities 2010.
- Download the setup installer of TuneUp Utilities 2010: TU2010TrialEN-US.exe.
- Activate the trial version of TuneUp Utilities 2010 to a full version using your free license code.
TuneUp Utilities 2010 is fully compatible with both 32- and 64-bit of Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 operating systems.