Windows 7 does not officially support Windows DreamScene feature, which introduced in Windows Vista as Ultimate Extras, and allows user to set a video or animation as desktop background wallpaper. Although there is a hack to install and enable DreamScene in Windows 7, but the result has been less than satisfactory, nor ideal.
After installing DreamScene in Windows 7, various problems may surface, most prominently is icons’ text descriptions on desktop become invisible or transparent error. Furthermore, with the inclusion of automatic desktop background wallpaper changing or switching capability as native built-in feature, DreamScene becomes less than a necessity.
For Windows 7 user who has install Dream Scene, and now wants to get rid of the DreamScene, can easily uninstall and remove Windows DreamScene without having to reinstall Windows 7 operating system. To remove and uninstall DreamScene from Windows 7, just download the following registry registration entries file which will clean system registry of any DreamScene registry keys and values.
The Uninstall-DreamScene.reg will remove all registry keys that been added to system when installing DreamSccene. After cleaning system registry, delete DreamScene.dll from %SystemDrive%\Windows\System32\ folder and DreamScene.dll.mui from %SystemDrive%\Windows\System32\en-US\ folder. Computer may need to be restarted before deletion can be done.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs