The famous multimedia application, VLC Media Player is now available for iPad users on the iTunes Apple Store. VLC Media Player is a lightweight, open source and cross-platform media player and framework, which is famous for its ability to support almost all type of the media files in variety of audio and video formats for fuss-free multimedia experience. VLC Media Player comes with all codecs built-in, and supports various audio and video formats including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, MP3, OGG, and even support for playing back zipped files. Now users can playback all kinds of video formats directly on the iPad without convert the video into an appropriate Apple player format.
VLC Media Player can play damaged, missing or broken pieces of video and audio. In addition, users also can use it to get frame-by-frame advancement, granular speed controls allowing for slower or faster playback, and live recording of streaming video. Besides being used as simple media player, it also can convert the files, or as server for unicast or multicast streams in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network, and various streaming protocols and TV capture cards are supported.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18277 (19H1) Improve Focus Assist, High DPI Settings
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code