Steve Ballmer has just announced during his keynote address in 2009 Internet CES that the public beta for Windows 7 will be released on Friday, January 9, 2009. The public beta of Windows 7 will be available worldwide for everybody to download and get a genuine working product key.
Catch the Steve Ballmer keynote address live now to get latest announcements.
According to Windows 7 Team Blog, the Windows 7 Beta will be available for Windows enthusiasts to download via the Windows 7 page on Windows.com. The Windows 7 Beta is going to be available download-only (no physical media) and available for a limited time to the first 2.5 million people who download the beta.
Another thing to note is that Windows 7 Beta will expire on August 1st, 2009. The currently leaked Windows 7 build 7000 expires on around July 1, 2009.
So the actual official beta version for Windows 7 Beta may not be build 7000. However, the SHA1 hash values for the ISO images have been verified to be the same, so it’s likely that the official Windows 7 beta will have build 7000 too.
For those who can’t wait to download the first public beta of Windows 7 with build version 7000, the build has already leaked in Internet. You can be the first to download 32-bit (x86) Windows 7 Beta Build 7000 or 64-bit (x64) Windows 7 Beta 1 Build 7000.
If you’re MSDN or TechNet subscribers, the download and product key is available now.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements