The official recommended retail price for full package and upgrade version of Windows 7 appears to be roughly similar with those of Windows Vista. But for fans of Windows 7, who determine to upgrade to Windows 7, Microsoft is launching a time-limited promotional deal that will see the price of certain editions Windows 7 been slashed by 50%, if customer pre-oder the Windows 7.
The pre-order promotion deal on Windows 7 Upgrade edition starts June 26th, 2009 in the United States, Canada and Japan, and ends on July 11 in USA and Canada, or July 5 in Japan, or while supplies last. After the 50% discount or more over the normal estimated retail price (ERP), the price of Windows 7 Home Premium and Windows 7 Professional editions, which are on offer, are as follow.
Pre-Order Upgrades Edition of Windows 7 Price
Windows 7 Home Premium – $49.99
Windows 7 Professional – $99.99
Upgrade Edition of Windows 7 Price
Windows 7 Home Premium – $ 119.99
Windows 7 Professional – $ 199.99
Windows 7 Ultimate – $ 259.99
Note that if you intend to purchase a new PC, there is another Windows 7 free upgrade program that entitles you to receive free upgrade to Windows 7 without purchasing Windows 7 license anymore. You should only purchase an upgrade license of Windows 7 if you intend to upgrade from Windows XP or Windows Vista, as in the case of Windows XP to Windows 7 upgrade path, or Windows Vista Ultimate to Windows 7 Home Premium ‘downgrade’ or similar case.
Unfortunately, there is no deal for Windows 7 Ultimate Edition. The offer is now available online through Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Office Depot, Amazon (pre-order Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade (aff) or Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Upgrade (aff)) and Microsoft Store, which will also be matching these discounted price instead of sticking with the full list price. The only condition is that each customer is limited to three copies of each edition.
Customers live in the United Kingdom, France, or Germany, can pre-order Windows 7 Upgrade license from July 15 till August 15 or while supplies last. However, the special low pre-order price will vary for each country. More information can be found at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/buy/offers/pre-order.aspx. Micro Center also have $10 cheaper than pre-order discount deal on Windows 7.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements