Getting interested in Windows 7 after viewing its features presentation video clip recorded during the PDC 2008 keynote address? Microsoft has published a reviewer’s guide for Windows 7, which was meant to accompany the Windows 7 pre-beta build 6801 setup DVD ISO image (64-bit version) distributed to attendees of PDC 2008. The guide provides a first look into new features, enhancements, improvements, deployment, and changes from Windows Vista from the point of end users, IT professionals, developers, OEMs, and device manufacturers.
The current version Windows 7 Reviewer’s Guide, as of end of October 2008, still has a big “DRAFT” watermark on it, as it’s meant for pre-beta release. From the guide:
This guide provides a first look at how Windows 7 helps meet the needs of both end users and IT professionals. It’s written as a companion to the pre-Beta preview version of Windows 7 that Microsoft is distributing at the Professional Developer’s Conference (PDC) in October 2008. Some features described in this guide will be demonstrated at the PDC, but will not be available in the pre-Beta build Microsoft is distributing at this event. Throughout the guide, we have noted which features are not enabled in the pre-Beta build.
Also, not all features that will be delivered in the final version of Windows 7 are covered in this guide; however, it provides a great first look at how Windows 7 will make the things you today faster and easier and make new things possible. We encourage you to reference this guide as you experiment with the pre-Beta preview version of Windows 7, and to try the Beta version of the product when it
Thus the guide may get updated in future. Anyway for users who interested, here’s direct download link to the Windows7_Reviewers_Guide.pdf: http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/9/0/090A7CC9-C9CF-470B-A4B5-07A6E192C19B/Windows7_Reviewers_Guide.pdf
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements