If your Windows XP system has been installed with Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) Validation Tools v1.5.722.0 (only LegitCheckControl.dll is update to version 1.5.722.0), and you haven’t aware that there are much easier methods of workaround or hack to bypass WGA validation, or a hosts file trick to permanent make genuine your Windows, you can use the following cracks for Windows Genuine Advantage version 1.5.722.0 that are been released by ETH0, with more cracks likely to appear soon.
The WGA crack by ETH0 is a simple yet effective fix for WGA so that WGA validation will always be genuine. With the crack, users can access Windows Update and Microsoft Download Center properly, and the Windows XP machine will not have any annoying nag screen reminding you that you’re victim of counterfeiting.
To use WGA 1.5.722.0 crack by ETHO, simply download Windows.Genuine.Advantage.Validation.v1.5.722.0.CRACKED-ETH0.rar. Extract the archive by using WinRAR. And then execute and run the installer.bat, and the batch script will automatically terminate the process of WgaTray.exe, make a backup copy of LegitCheckControl.dll, WgaLogon.dll, and WgaTray.exe, and then replacing them with a patched copy of the file.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs