Windows Genuine Advantage Validation has been updated to version 126.96.36.199 or 1.7.0036.0 since May. WGA validation is anti-pirary measure used by Microsoft in Windows XP, Vista, Server 2003 and up-coming Server 2008 to limit the ability of illegitimate Windows users to download extras and updates. WGA v188.8.131.52 is believed to only deploy to some system running Windows XP.
Again, Team ETH0 was quick to release a crack or patch for WGA 184.108.40.206. As usual, the patched and cracked WGA by ETH0 only works on Windows Updates and Microsoft Download Center, and removes any non-genuine notification nag message. The crack does not bypass the separate built-in genuine validation test in the setup installer. So you still won’t be able to install WMP11 or IE7 with just cracked LegitCheckControl.dll.
Unpack the zip achive, and then unpack again wga17360.rar. Run install.bat to automatically apply the patch. If you never have any WGA DLLs installed on your system, you may have some error message shown below, which can be ignored.
- The process “wgatray.exe” not found
- Could Not Find C:\Windows\system32\wgatray.exe.old
- Could Not Find C:\Windows\system32\wgalogon.dll.old
- The system cannot find the file specific
Guide to more ways to crack and bypass WGA.
Disclaimer: This article is for educational and informational purpose only.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements