Windows Key Checker is a fully automatic tool that check, retrieve and log the product key, CD key or serial number that is used and installed on a copy of Windows Vista and Windows XP installation periodically from the registry, on a preset time. Once the program starts logging, it will find and locate the Windows Vista or XP product serial key, and then show and display the the product key on screen, which then can be saved to a file.
To use Key Checker, simply set the number of minutes that you want the program to check for product key from registry (in other word, the number of minutes that the program has to wait before checking for product key again). Then just click on Start Log button, immediately you will see a product key been shown on the below pane. Let the Key Checker runs as long as you want, and after the specified minutes of time, it will check again for the latest product key used by Windows, if it has been changed. To stop, simply click Stop Log button.
Key Checker is useful especially in the situation where you need to check for the current product key installed in Windows frequently, such as when you try to brute force guessing a valid usable product key for Windows Vista with Vista Brute Force Keygen.
Download Key Checker version 1.1. Other than Windows XP, Key Checker also works on Windows XP and possibly other version of Windows operating system too.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links