Previously we have mentioned about TrayIt! to keep running applications under system tray so that your windows taskbar will not get too crowded with many opened applications, now there is another utility that can make opened windows roll into its title bar as an alternative choice for better manageability of multiple opened windows.
WinRoll is an open source utility which is written in assembly language. It is able to turn windows into title bar immediately once you right clicking on the opened window title bar. further right clicking on the title bar again will toggle and change the rolled window back to normal condition. Once after the WinRoll is launched, it will keep running under system tray with very low memory consumption that doesn’t affect our daily operation.
WinRoll is absolutely free for download and use. If you think this is useful, just go to download at here for immediate use.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements