The leading provider of protective clear coverings and accessories for consumer electronic and hand-held devices, ZAGG has launched its new Z.buds earphones (part of new ZAGGaudio line), which the company claims can deliver a full sound that is comparable to earbuds of twice the price.
“ZAGG strives to provide electronics accessories that meet the needs of consumers,” said Robert Pedersen II, president and CEO of ZAGG Inc. “Receiving this prestigious recognition from CES demonstrates that with the Z.buds, we have once again delivered something that looks and feels different than anything on the market, while providing the superior quality that consumers have come to expect from ZAGG.”
Features of ZAGGaudio Z.buds:
- Rich, responsive sound from superior speakers
- “Hangin’ tight” wearable – wear Z.buds around neck
- Built-in music control for iPhone
- Premium length, tangle-free cord
- In-line volume control
- Multiple sliders for better cord management
- 3.5mm jack compatible with first generation iPhone
- Multiple earbud adaptors for all ear sizes
- 2009 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Showcase Honoree
The sleek and stylish Z.buds (aff) earphones that integrates passive noise cancellation is now available for about $80.