Pursuant to the announcement made by Microsoft that the long awaited Microsoft’s Morro antivirus has reached its office a few weeks ago, today the mysterious free antivirus program from Microsoft has been uncloaked after a few screenshots were leaked and circulated in the internet. From the leaked screenshots shown below, we can see the security application’s interface is quite similar to Windows Defender. The typical options available in an antivirus software such as quick scan, full scan, scanning history, update, scheduled scan settings, etc are organized orderly and neatly in the simple interface for easy handling.
Apart from the interface, there is not much information on the features and functions. Some have commented that the new Microsoft Morro will be completely cloud-based. However, the overall true picture still remains shrouded in secrecy until the actual version is out.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key