Google Chrome, with open source name of Chromium, is the latest foray by Google into the ‘not-so-crowded’ (considering billions of Internet surfers with just couple of popular browsers), but competitive web browser market. The most popular web browsers currently available include Internet Explorer from Microsoft, Firefox from Mozilla and Safari from Apple.
Google Blog has officially announced the Google Chrome yesterday, with link to a comic book to introduce Google Chrome (kind of teaser trailer). Luckily, users do not need to wait too long for the final (ops, it’s actually beta, as with most initial product launches by Google). Google is officially releasing Google Chrome Beta for free download by everybody. The news has also been announced on Google Blog.
Screenshot of Google Chrome
And guess what, when it’s a product from Google, it’s highly recommended to try it out, since it’s free, and unlikely to disappoint.
As Google Chrome is open source, users who interested can also view or download its source code at Google Code too.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Ashampoo Backup 2020 Free Download With Full Version License
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost