Google Chrome, with open source name of Chromium, is the latest foray by Google into the ‘not-so-crowded’ (considering billions of Internet surfers with just couple of popular browsers), but competitive web browser market. The most popular web browsers currently available include Internet Explorer from Microsoft, Firefox from Mozilla and Safari from Apple.
Google Blog has officially announced the Google Chrome yesterday, with link to a comic book to introduce Google Chrome (kind of teaser trailer). Luckily, users do not need to wait too long for the final (ops, it’s actually beta, as with most initial product launches by Google). Google is officially releasing Google Chrome Beta for free download by everybody. The news has also been announced on Google Blog.
Screenshot of Google Chrome
And guess what, when it’s a product from Google, it’s highly recommended to try it out, since it’s free, and unlikely to disappoint.
As Google Chrome is open source, users who interested can also view or download its source code at Google Code too.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode