Kingsoft Office is a free alternative and complete replacement for pricey Microsoft Office which contains Writer, Presentation and Spreadsheets as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel clone, and features the familiar user interface with Office productivity suite. Kingsoft 2009 (KSO09) is the latest (or actually is repackaged to differentiate from soon-to-be released free personal edition) version of Kingsoft Office available in the market, and now it’s been offered for free download with generous 100 days free trial.
Kingsoft Office 2009 version 184.108.40.2068_Beta Kingsoft Office 2009 version 220.127.116.116 with 100 days free trial.
The Kingsoft Office 09 trial license expires 100 days after installation. To continue using it, purchase an upgrade license for $49 to Kingsoft Office 2009 Pro.
For those who doesn’t want to pay, the free 100 trial period is lasting just enough to switch over to official free for life KSO07 (Kingsoft Office 2007) Personal Edition for home use that will be released soon (or download the leaked free Kingsoft Office 2007 Personal which has been distributed in Vietnam). User who can’t wait and doesn’t want to flip flop of uninstall and install the office suite again, and wants to use the full version of Kingsoft Office 2007 Pro can also take the opportunity to request for a free license serial key number for KSO07 Pro.
Update: Free KingSoft Office 2010
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links