Kingsoft Office 2007 is a complete office productivity suite developed by Chinese company which can be used as a low cost or free alternative to Microsoft Office product. The most outstanding feature of Kingsoft Office 2007 is its similarity in user interface (as in MS Office 2003) and full compatibility with Microsoft Office and OpenOffice.org file formats, with ability to open or save as .doc, .xls, .ppt and other file formats.
Kingsoft Office is been marketed heavily in China under the brand name of WPS Office (acronym for Writer, Presentation and Spreadsheets, three major components in the office suite). And the WPS Office 2007 Personal Edition in Simplified Chinese has been available as freeware for free download on Kingsoft China website.
Kingsoft Office has the following programs which equivalent to Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint:
Writer: Writer extends the power of document processing to provide a host of new functionality as well as ones we commonly use everyday such as open or save as PDF file, spell checking, translation and business ready templates help you do business more effectively.
Spreadsheets: Create and do whatever you did before with spreadsheets, you’ll find the features that you’re used to are there as you would expect but now with cell merge features and ‘autocompletion’.
Presentation: For those of us who have not seen enough Microsoft PowerPoint slides already, you can happily continue as you did before, well, maybe better. Added a whole host of new templates for you to work with.
Unfortunately, when user download the Kingsoft Office 2007 Professional English Edition KingsoftOffice_ENG_V1bInstall.exe for Kingsoft English site, user is requested to enter a serial number, albeit the version is been labeled as “free”. If user installs Kingsoft Office 2007 as a trial, the software application will work for free for 30 days only before expiry date and free usage is up for license purchase and registration.
Kingsoft will release a free personal version and 100 days trial professional version in English when Kingsoft Office 2009 (KSO2009) is rolled out soon, which will add support for new Microsoft Office formats .docx, xlsx. etc. along with later support for .odf. For users who to use Kingsoft Office 2007 now for free, either download the free Kingsoft Office Personal English version distributed in Vietnam, or request a free fully working serial number from Kingsoft.
Kingsoft is giving away 300 full version product serial keys for KSO07 on first come first serve basis. Kingsoft Office 2007 trial version users whose trial period is expiring and wants to convert to full version can contact David at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a free genuine serial key, while stocks last.
Update: KingSoft Office 2009
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links