As previously reported, Microsoft has released the official release candidate version of Windows Vista SP2 and Windows Server 2008 SP2 (both is KB948465) to selected testers via Microsoft Connect and Windows Update, with build version 6002.16670.090130-1715, compiled on January 30, 2009. The true Windows Vista SP2 RC and Windows Server 2008 SP2 RC (both is same) has been leaked.
The SP2 (Service Pack 2) for Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 has the same standalone setup installer. Windows Vista SP1 (note: if you install with Windows Vista with SP1 DVD x86 or Windows Vista with SP1 DVD x64, the system has SP1 installed too) is required to be installed prior to install SP2. Windows Server 2008 ship with SP1 pre-installed, thus does not need any service pack requirement.
Download 32-bit (x86) SP2 RC for Windows Vista and Server 2008
File Name: Windows6.0-KB948465-X86.exe
Size: 481,677,280 bytes
Torrent: RC SP2 for Vista and Server 2008 x86 – BUILD 6002.16670.090130-1715.torrent
Download 64-bit (x64) Windows Vista and Server 2008 SP2 RC
File Name: Windows6.0-KB948465-X64.exe
Size: 756,338,456 bytes
Torrent: RC SP2 for Vista and Server 2008 x64 – BUILD 6002.16670.090130-1715.torrent
Note that the Service Pack 2 RC build 6002.16670 is a RC release for testers only. Public user should wait for final release which should arrive in April.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements