The leading provider for a range of Apple-centric accessories, EXOGEAR has announced the upcoming availability of its new sleek, stylish exolife battery case for iPhone 4, which the company claims as the world’s thinnest and lightest battery case for Apple iPhone 4, outfitted with an external 1500mAh lithium-ion polymer battery that virtually doubles the battery life of your beloved iPhone 4, delivering maximum protection without sacrificing the modern and elegant look of iPhone 4 itself.
Main features of EXOGEAR’s exolife battery case for iPhone 4:
- Polycarbonate hardshell case protects your iPhone 4 from drops and scratches
- ExoClear technology minimizes signal interference and eliminates antenna reception loss caused of “iPhone 4 Death Grip”
- ExoSync ensures easy, fast and precise syncing with iTunes via mini-USB connection
- ExoSave automatically turns off exolife while not in use, saving power and resources
- Illuminated exolife battery meter gives users an easy, quick indicator for charging
“exolife prides itself on being able to transform a good mobile browsing experience into a great one,” commented Justin Lim, President of EXOGEAR. “By doubling the iPhone 4’s battery life, the exolife gives users more of what they love – surfing, gaming and even video chatting – without complicating the simplicity and functionality of Apple’s design.”
The new slim and lightweight exolife iPhone 4 rechargeable battery case which measures 2.44 x 5.1 x 0.59 inches and weights just 2.08 ounces is expected to start shipping on July 30 for a recommended retail price of $89.95, available now for pre-order from its official web site.