We have mentioned about the way on how to configure Dreambox to connect multiple dishes using diseqc switch, but in case you would like to do the same for Skybox/Openbox S9 HD PVR satellite decoder, below are some simple steps that you can try.
Follow below steps to get it done:
- Go to Menu -> Installation -> Satellite List and you will notice that there are a huge lists of satellite channels that you can configure.
- Browse on any of the desired one, and tap on Green button to add them in. Repeat the same step for any additional satellites that you want to receive (assuming that you already have correct dish positioning pointing to each of them, or motorized dish setup).
- Tap on Exit button and go to Antenna Setup. Over here, configure the right LNB Freq and respective DiSEqC port and observe the signal intensity and quality level for each of them. Take note that if you miss the above step, some of the selection will be grey out.
- Once done, tap on Exit again and do a single or multiple satellite scan so that all of them are stored and appear in your channel lists.
- Tap on ‘Save’ and you are done.
By now, you should be able to receive and browse through all the channels under different satellites without the need of multiple decoders.