IE9 (Internet Explorer 9) is nice great enhancement and improvement for many Windows 7 and Windows Vista users, however, not all people is having a positive experience. IE9, especially IE9 Beta users have faced various issues, errors and problems such as random crash, page not responding, not compliant with websites, not working on e-commerce sites, automatic page stop working and reloading, and worse, some users can’t even install IE9 properly.
For people who still feel uncomfortable to use IE9, here’s the way to uninstall and get rid of IE9. After installing, Windows Vista and Windows 7 will automatically revert and bring back IE7 and/or IE8 as previously installed on the system.
- Open Control Panel, then go to Programs -> Programs and Features or Uninstall a program.
Alternatively, just type appwiz.cpl into Start Search area and hit Enter.
- Click on View installed updates link in left sidebar.
- Click to select and highlight Windows Internet Explorer 9, and then click on Uninstall button in toolbar or right-click on the update and select Uninstall option.
- Restart PC when prompted. After restarting, IE9 will be removed from the system.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links