IE9 (Internet Explorer 9) was first announced by Microsoft during MIX10 event on March 15, 2010, and had since released several pre-beta copies of IE9 Platform Preview versions, a minimal feature web browser mainly for developers. From September 15, 2010, general public is now able to to download and install a full working version of IE9 web browser, when a IE9 Beta launch event is scheduled.
Other than viewing video gallery of IE9, the only way to find out what’s new in IE9 is to personally experience the new version web browser. The IE9 Beta has since been released by Microsoft, and available for free download for Windows Vista and Windows 7 users. Those who intending to install IE9 should take note the following items:
- IE9 is not supported, and hence not available for Windows XP.
- Installing IE9 on Windows Vista or Windows 7 will automatically replace and remove the existing installation of IE7 or IE8. IE9 and IE8 or IE7 does not co-exist alongside (yet, at least until hack available). So, for users who want to use IE7 or IE8, do not upgrade, or make available another PC or virtual machine just to run IE7 or IE8. However, uninstall IE9 should also automatically rollback to IE7 or IE8.
- IE9 is available in both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) versions. However, 64-bit edition can only be installed on 64-bit operating system.
To download IE9 Beta, visit http://www.beautyoftheweb.com/.
Beauty of the Web website releases a mini version installer that requires Internet connection during installation. User who wants the full version IE9 Beta setup installer, all download links to all languages of IE9 Beta full version installer is available athttp://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/download/ie-9/worldwide, where user can download Internet Explorer 9 Beta in the language that matches the version of Windows. The English version which works with all versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Prior to installing IE9 Beta, do check out IE9 Beta release notes, and the product guide of IE9 Beta Product Guide in PDF and XPS format. IE9 Beta is still a pre-release and not stable product, so if you are facing with too many bugs and annoyances, here’s how to uninstall and remove IE9.
IE9 Beta has the build version number of 9.0.7930.16406.
Direct Download Links for IE9 Beta
Chinese (Hong Kong SAR)
Update: Internet Explorer 9 RC
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Watchdog PC Cleaner 2018 Free Download With Genuine License Serial Keycode
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17738 Official ISO Images Download Link
- Microsoft Released Windows 10 Build 17741 For PC – Here What’s Changes, Fixes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- Microsoft Released Windows 10 Build 17744 For Insiders in Fast Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Build 18219 Released – Here’s What’s New, Fixed, and Known Issues