The leading provider of mobile telecommunications accessories, i.Tech Dynamic has launched its latest i.VoicePRO 901 Bluetooth headset (the successor to i.VoicePRO) with dual microphones and advanced noise-filtering software. i.Tech’s i.VoicePRO 901 features high-quality echo cancellation and wind resistance for enhanced sound quality even in very noisy environment, available in piano black, titanium and burgundy red.
“i.VoicePRO 901 is designed for mobile professionals who spend a lot of time on their phones and demand excellent audio as well as comfort,” commented Chris Parsons, vice president, sales and marketing, Sino Regent Services, i.Tech’s exclusive distributor in the Americas. “The dual microphones and advanced noise-filtering software with i.Tech’s proprietary voice-separation technology isolate the user’s voice and kill ambient noise for crystal-clear phone calls. At less than $80, i.VoicePRO 901 is one of the best values on the market today.”
Main Features Of i.VoicePRO 901:
- Noise filtering and voice separation technology
- Built-in dual microphone
- High-quality echo cancellation and wind resistance
- Automatic volume adjustment
- Bluetooth v2.1+ EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- Simple pairing and power consumption saving
- Ergonomic ear hook and comfortable ear bud design
- Talk Time: Up to 5 hours ; Standby Time: Up to 100 hours
The new i.VoicePRO 901 noise-canceling Bluetooth headset which measures 2.48 (L) x 0.65 (W) x 0.39 (H) inches and weights only 0.42 ounces is now available at Amazon.com for $79.99.