Microsoft Office 2010 is scheduled and on track to be released to consumer for retail purchase by June 2010. The Office 2010 Suite SKU will be available on shopping selves in a boxed package as a full packaged product (FPP), which normally comes with a product DVD and certificate of authenticity with genuine product key.
CentrumXP, a Polish Microsoft enthusiast site, which had been the first to publish Windows 7 retail packaging box art, has published pictures of what would be the Office 2010 retail packaging box art. The boxed packaging of Office 2010 is simple, with what applications that contained in the specific Office 2010 suite edition been displayed prominently.
For curious Office lovers, here’s the photos on what’s the Office 2010 retail package box cover will look like.
Office Home and Business 2010
Office Home and Student 2010
Office Professional 2010
Office Professional Academic 2010
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key
- Zemana AntiMalware Premium Free Download For Limited Time
- Microsoft Edge Dev 126.96.36.199 New Updated Now Available for Download
- Bitdefender Total Security 2020 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key
- Norton Security Deluxe Free Download With 3 Months Genuine License Serial Key