If you crack Windows Vista activation with StopTimer patched service that stop the countdown timer of the activation grace period, and thus making the time left to activate Windows Vista is always 30 days, the steps in the tutorial guide should be able to permanently (well, sort of as time left is always 30 days or 43200 minutes) activate your Windows Vista, or freeze Windows Vista in an initial state that fooling or tricking Microsoft into thinking that your installation of Windows Vista is just happen, and still in the initial grace period. The trick should work out-of-the-box the first time, but if it fails, or starts counting timer again after Automatic Updates, try the following solution.
- You will need the exactly same tools that used to apply StopTimer or TimerStopper, i.e. Re-Arm_Unlimited_Installer_2.0.exe, TimerStop.sys and Vista test crack.exe (download StopTimer.zip or Vista_test_crack.zip).
- Uninstall TimerStop process beforehand by right clicking on “Vista test crack.exe” and select “Run as Administrator”, and then click on “Uninstall”.
- You should see a “Service uninstalled” confirmation dialog message. Restart computer afterwards.
- Install “Re-Arm_Unlimited_Installer_2.0.exe”. Do not restart computer.
- Right click on Command Prompt icon, and select “Run as Administrator”, or run “Cmd” command as administrator. If you have problem, you can turn off UAC.
- Type “slmgrhack -rearm” in command prompt window. Wait until process completed.
- Reboot computer.
- After start, go to Command Prompt as administrator again, and type “slmgr.vbs -dlv”. You should notice that the timer starts counting down again.
- Right click on “Vista test crack.exe”, and select “Run as Administrator”.
- In Vista test crack window, click on “Install” button.
- You should see “Service installed” to confirm successful installation.
- Exit from all program and reboot computer.
- Start command prompt or Cmd as administrator, and type “slmgrhack -rearm”. Wait until the process completed.
- Restart computer.
- Press Win + R keys, and type “slmgr.vbs -dlv” and press Enter to check the activation countdown timer. If your “Time left to activate” Windows Vista field shows “43200 minutes (30 days)”, your bypass Windows Vista activation has been successful.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Want to share the Apple devices content to SmartTV with AirPlay 2? Here are the SmartTV models support AirPlay 2
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18312 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes
- $1200+ Free Windows Software – SlideMaker Slideshow Video Editor, Video Movie Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor, GIF Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor & More
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code