Microsoft has released a beta version of Volume Activation Management tool (VAMT) 2.0 for system administrators in corporates and large business organizations with volume licensing agreements or subscriptions. Volume Activation Tool 2.0 primarily adds support for Microsoft Office 2010 Beta.
Activation Management Tool (VAMT) 2.0 (Beta) is a managed MMC plug-in with support for Office 2010 Beta. Administrators may use it to manage volume editions of Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Office 2010 Beta installed with a Key Management Service (KMS) client key or a Multiple Activation Key (MAK). A convenient command line interface (CLI) allows automated, scheduled VAMT tasks without UI interaction.
From Office 2010, all installed Office 2010 must be activated, including volume license copy, which previously does not require online activation against Microsoft activation server when a VLK (volume license key) is used to install Office 2007, Office 2003 or Office XP.
Download Volume Activation Management Tool 2.0 (Beta) setup installer, vamtMMC.msi, from Microsoft Download Center.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs