Looks like the rumor that Windows 7 Beta 1 will have build version of 7000 has some truth in it, or at least the build version 6.1.7000.0 of Windows 7 does exist. Microsoft has silently made available download of Windows 7 Beta 1 DVD ISO image to selected people, independent of the Windows 7 beta participation invite. At least one of the DVD ISO image file has the file name of 7000.0.081212-1400_client_en-us_Ultimate-GB1CULFRE_EN_DVD.iso, with the size of 2618793984 bytes (2.44 GB) and MD5 hash checksum value of f9dce6ebd0a63930b44d8ae802b63825. It’s unclear if the testers are already given product key to activate Windows 7 beta builds.
WinFuture.de also manages to download and install Windows 7 Beta 1 Build 7000, and posted some screenshots of the Windows 7 Beta 1. It appears that there is not much changes from the leaked Windows 7 pre-beta build 6956, although there may be under-the-hook changes and tweaks invisible to ordinary users.
Note: Windows 7 Beta 1 Build 7000 ISO image download is available.
The only clue that Windows 7 build 7000 is indeed a beta comes from About dialog of Windows Media Center, where the Windows 7 has the version build 6.1.7000.0 (winmain.win7beta.081212-1400). The build will expire on 02.07.2009.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Zemana Mobile Antivirus Premium Free License Download
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18277 (19H1) Improve Focus Assist, High DPI Settings
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues