With the release of SP1 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, the evaluation version of Windows Server 2008 R2 has also been updated by slipstreaming and integrating with the service pack.
The trial or evaluation version of Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1 comes with 180 days of free usage period, which means it can be used for free without purchasing or paying for half a year. The ISO image will install the Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1 with an embedded product key which expires after 180 days. And thus no product key is required. But activation has to be done within 10 days activation grace period, but user can rearm up to 5 times for additional activation grace period.
Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1 evaluation edition is available in a single DVD ISO disc image format for Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter and Web editions, and is available for English, German, Japanese, French, Spanish and Chinese (Simplified). Another ISO is available for Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Itanium for English, German, Japanese and French.
Note that Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1 is available in 64-bit (x86) versions only.
Microsoft offers the free evaluation to both IT professionals and developers via TechNet and MSDN, and hence there are two download links for the exactly the same file sets. Registration is required if you initiate the download of Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 through MSDN, TechNet or Microsoft Download Center. If you want to skip or bypass the registration, just use the following direct download links to download the official ISO images from Microsoft server.
Do download the big ISO file with Download Manager to ensure 100% completion rate, and accelerate download times on slower links.
Download Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1 (Web, Standard, Enterprise and Datacenter) Evaluation ISO
Download Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1 for Itanium-Based Systems Evaluation ISO
Once activated, the Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 evaluation will run for 180 days. After the expiry date, user will need to uninstall the software or upgrade to a fully-licensed version of Windows Server 2008 R2 without the need to reinstall.
To convert the installed Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 to another language, download and install Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 MUI language packs.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key
- Zemana AntiMalware Premium Free Download For Limited Time
- Microsoft Edge Dev 18.104.22.168 New Updated Now Available for Download
- Bitdefender Total Security 2020 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key
- Norton Security Deluxe Free Download With 3 Months Genuine License Serial Key