The public beta of Microsoft Office 2010 has officially gone live. The downloads of Office 2010 Beta has been active in MSDN and TechNet since few days ago for paid subscribers. The beta build of Office 2010 has the build version number of 14.0.4536.1000 which is believed to be much more stable and reliable than the builds that Office 2010 Technical Preview program (now closed) participants were getting, which also newer than the leaked Office 2010 Beta 2.
In addition to official Office 2010 Beta site at officebeta.microsoft.com, Office 2010 Beta can be accessed from the official Office 2010 homepage at the following URL:
There are a few Office 2010 suites which user can choose to download, including Office Professional Plus 2010, which include most Office 2010 application products, Office Professional 2010 and Office Home and Business 2010, which includes only Word 2010, Excel 2010, PowerPoint 2010, Outlook 2010 and OneNote 2010, and exclusively delivered via Click-to-Run streaming technology. The apps in Office Professional Plus 2010 include Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel, OneNote, Access, Publisher, InfoPath, SharePoint Workspace, and Communicator. Office 2010 final RTM will be offered in a few edition of Office 2010 suites. Both 32-bit and 64-bit editions are available.
In order to download Office 2010 Beta and obtain MAK activation product key to activate installed Office 2010 Beta, users must log into a Windows Live account, and complete a short form. Once installed and activated, Office 2010 Beta can run until October 31st, 2010, a free usage of almost one year.
In addition of Office 2010 Beta, Microsoft also many other Office-related products or applications in the Office family as beta. Other beta apps include:
- Office Visio Premium 2010 Beta (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Office Project Professional 2010 Beta (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2010 Beta (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Office Web Apps Server (Beta)
- Office Starter 2010 Beta
- Office Web Apps
- Microsoft Project Server 2010 Beta
- Microsoft SharePoint Server Enterprise 2010 Beta
- Microsoft SharePoint Server for Internet Sites Enterprise 2010 Beta
- SharePoint Foundation 2010 Beta
- Microsoft FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint Beta
- Microsoft FAST Search Server 2010 for SharePoint Internet Sites Beta
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 Beta (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Office Mobile 2010 Beta
Most of the beta requires brief registration before users can grab the setup installer and product key to activate the application. Alternatively, just download the setup installer using the following direct download links, and activate the product using the generic MAK beta product keys for Office 2010.
Office 2010 Beta and SharePoint 2010 Beta are also available in other languages such as English, Simplified Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Japanese and Russian.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode