Microsoft Office 2010, the new version of business and office productivity product is scheduled to be released by June 2010, with Office 2010 beta been made publicly available for free download. Microsoft has revealed editions and suites of Office 2010 that will be available in retail market or through volume licensing, and Office 2010 prices. Now, it’s time to determine is existing computer hardware is capable to install and run Office 2010, or whether there is additional hardware support required in order to fulfill Office 2010 system requirements to upgrade from previous version of Office such as Office 2007 to Office 2010.
Generally, according to Microsoft Office 2010 Engineering blog, most, if not all, computer that currently can run Office 2007 can run Office 2010, and so do most new desktop, laptop or netbook computer been purchased. However, users who currently run Office 2003 will have to verify that the existing computer has the hardware specifications and operating system listed below.
Office 2010 Hardware Specification System Requirements:
- Processor: 500 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher.
- Memory (RAM): 256 megabyte (MB) RAM or higher.
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GB; a portion of the disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard drive.
- Display: 1024×768 or higher resolution monitor.
- Operating System: Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only) or Windows Vista with SP1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.
- Other: You don’t need to replace hardware that is capable of running Office 2007; it will support Office 2010.
- Additional. Requirements and product functionality can vary based on the system configuration and operating system.
- Graphics processor (GPU video adapter) – Use of graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 64 MB or higher video memory (optional to help speed up some graphics features and charts rendering tasks in Office 2010, and to help using advanced transitions, animations, and video features new to PowerPoint 2010).
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode