The Office 2010 suite is comprised of many individual software application programs combined into one package. Some of the applications include Word 2010, Excel 2010, PowerPoint 2010, which are the most popular programs from Office 2010 family.
Some people may prefer to install only application software that they want to use, instead of installing the whole suite of Office 2010 with tons of unused and unneeded programs. Microsoft does also sell most Office 2010 products individually, and allow individual apps to be downloaded and installed separately.
Here’s the direct download links to various Office 2010 apps that been hosted on authorized Microsoft resellers’ server. As it’s official downloads, thus the setup installers are untouched, unmodified, unchanged, untempered and legitimate source.
Microsoft Word 2010
Microsoft Excel 2010
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
Microsoft Outlook 2010
Microsoft OneNote 2010
Microsoft Access 2010
Microsoft Publisher 2010
Microsoft InfoPath 2010
Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2010
Microsoft Visio 2010 (Standard, Professional, Premium)
Visio 2010 in more languages and editions are available for download.
Microsoft Project 2010 Standard
Microsoft Project 2010 Professional
Project 2010 in more languages and editions are available for download.
All of the setup installers above are of retail version, and requires a product key during setup in order to successfully install the programs.
Check out all Office 2010 resources and downloads available.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links