College students who are looking for buying license for Microsoft Office 2010 are entitled to some very deep discount which Microsoft dubbed as Ultimate Steal Offer, or It’s Not Cheating. The ultimate steal student price has been available for Windows 7, and is now been made available for Microsoft Office 2010 with the official RTM release of Office 2010.
The Office Ultimate Steal Offer is not a new promotion from Microsoft. In fact, the program has started at least since Office 2007, where college students can get a copy of Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 at just $59.95, a huge 91% discount off listed Office 2007 retail price, which is $519.99.
For Office 2010 student deal, an Office Professional Academic 2010 is on offer. Office Professional Academic 2010 includes the following applications:
- Word 2010
- Excel 2010
- PowerPoint 2010
- OneNote 2010
- Publisher 2010
- Access 2010
- Outlook 2010
Office Professional Academic 2010 is priced at $79.95 for digital download license. Students who require an installation DVD disc or back-up disc have to pay additional $13.00. The perpetual license for a single Microsoft Office Language Pack 2010 is also available at $9.95. The corresponding Office Professional 2010 retail edition costs $349 for product key card, or $499 for boxed product.
Once purchased, the product keys will be provided on the purchase confirmation page and sent to the student’s eligible educational institution email address entered into the Offer web site during the purchase process.
To purchase Office Professional Academic 2010, customers must have a valid e-mail address at an educational institution ending with the domain suffix .EDU, or have a valid email address at one of the educational institutions included on the pre-approved school list. It’s also possible to submit verifiable school enrollment via the validation process. In addition, customers must be actively enrolled in the education institution based on certain criteria, and be able to provide proof of enrollment upon request.
The offer is available in several countries around the world such as United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Korea, Luxembourg, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Taiwan.
For more information or ordering the Office Professional Academic 2010, visit microsoft.com/student
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Ashampoo Backup 2020 Free Download With Full Version License
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost