Microsoft has officially released Windows 7 Beta which has the build version tag of 6.1.7000.0.081212-1400, publicly known as build 7000, and was compiled on December 12, 2008. Internally, more build versions have been compiled and some have been released for testing to selected privileged beta testers, and it has been known that even Windows 7 build 7018 is available to external testers.
Similar to Windows 7 build 7012 and Windows 7 build 7004, which is said to be Windows 7 Beta 2 in circulation to selected testers, which has its screenshots captured and posted on Internet, some guy at WZor.net has posted screen captures of Windows 7 Build 7015 and Build 7016. Both builds are obviously a later build from the publicly available Windows 7 Beta build 7000.
From the screenshots, Windows 7 Build 7015 has the build number of 6015.fbl_multimedia_media.090104-1750, and was compiled on January 4, 2009.
The tag displayed on Windows 7 Build 7-16 is 7016.fbl_multimedia_media. The full version number is believed to be 7016.0.090105-1500, compiled on January 5, 2009.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode